Sora awoke the next morning and pulled the blankets off himself to a concerned looking Roxas gazing in his direction.
<I wont give him the satisfaction...>
The brunette simply stood up, stripped and redressed without even a vaguely forgiving glance in his blonde brothers direction.
Once he was done he didn't even bother eating breakfast…
He just walked out of the house banging the door shut with all the force he could muster.
Their mother moved out into the hallway and looked up at Roxas who was coming down the stairs.
"What was that about?"
Roxas shrugged.
"We had a little disagreement..."
His mother nodded not wanting to ask any questions.
Sora stormed down their street with his bag thrown over one shoulder.
<Fuck him… If he doesn't want me… I'll… Just go and find someone better than him.>
He knew in his own heart and soul that there wouldn't be another Roxas for him no matter how hard he looked.
The best he could hope for would be someone who could at least understand him.
The grey pavement under his feet was dry and dusty from the relentless sunshine over the past few weeks and he stamped angrily down it staring at his red converse until he came to the gate of their high school.
<Great now I get to spend the day in this shit hole…>
Looking up darkly towards the building his gaze was met by a familiar redhead.
In no mood for this right now Sora walked straight up to him until he was right up in his face.
"What? What the fuck are you staring at?"
The redhead smiled taking a long drag off his cigarette.
"You're so much friendlier when you're drunk you know that?"
The brunette rolled his eyes and turned away from him.
"Fuck you."
Axel walked fast to catch up with him.
"You know… You're really cute when you're angry…"
Not expecting that comment Sora turned to face Axel who grinning met his gaze.
"Huh?"
The redhead put one of his hands on Sora's shoulder and leaned in closely to him holding the brunettes gaze.
"I said… I think you're really cute when you're angry…"
Sora's eyes opened wide.
"Are you stupid or just fucking crazy?"
The brunette lowered his voice.
"You know what you saw us do last night…"
Axel shrugged.
"I'm not exactly one to judge people, shit happens like… All I know is, last night was amazing… And that you're someone I think I'd like to get to know better…"
The brunette looked at him sarcastically.
"You mean someone who's pants you'd like to get into again."
The redhead grinned.
"Well I won't lie and say that thought never crossed my mind, perhaps in time yes…"
Sora cocked his head at Axel.
"You can't be serious… Do you really expect me to buy that crap?"
The redhead stroked his chin in thought.
"Well I'm not really asking you to 'buy' anything… I'm just asking you to maybe hang out with me sometime…?"
The brunette raised an eyebrow.
"What… Like a date?"
Axel grinned.
"Well… I never used that exact word… But if you want to call it that…"
Sora looked utterly confused.
"You've already fucked me… What are you seriously trying to achieve here?"
The redhead rolled his eyes and made to move away.
"Okay have it your way, if it's going to make you paranoid…"
The brunette spotted Roxas coming in through the gate and ran to catch up with Axel.
"Actually I've changed my mind…"
Axel raised an eyebrow grinning.
"Hmmm… Well I dunno… Your judging and rejecting of me and your paranoia has seriously made me reconsider my offer."
Sora forced a smile onto his lips and looked mischievously into Axel's eyes.
"Well how can I make it up to you?"
The redhead let his eyes fall closed for a second grinning from ear to ear.
"You really shouldn't tease me like that…"
Sora held his gaze.
"Who says I'm teasing?"
Sora stood up on his tip toes and captured Axel's lips in a slow lingering kiss.
Roxas stopped dead seeing his brother kissing Axel in front of the school building.
<What the hell?! I know it's none of my business, but...>
He felt his hands clench into fists watching Sora link Axel and casually walk into the school building with him.
He sighed heavily willing himself to calm down and walked into the school just before the bell rang.
<I just need to get through this... I'm gonna have to face them together so I'm just gonna walk in there and try my best to ignore it.>
Roxas pushed the art class door open and gazed around the room…
Only to find that neither his brother nor his red headed playmate were anywhere to be seen…
Sora was giggling like a maniac.
"Now why didn't I think of this?"
The redhead shrugged.
"Cause at heart you're a nice boy who just wants to please his parents?"
The brunette shook his head momentarily leaving his giddy state behind.
"Trust me… Right now the last thing I want to do is please them…"
Axel continued to look out through the windscreen at the road.
"What happened?"
Sora looked out the window turning his hardened face towards passing cars and then turned back again forcing a smile.
"Awww lets not talk about it right now… Why don't we just enjoy ourselves? There'll be plenty of time to tell you about that shit later anyway…"
Axel grinned as they turned off towards the beach.
"I figure it's a nice day… Why don't we go to the beach?"
The brunette beamed up at Axel making the redhead smile too as he pulled his car into the car park.
"Good idea…"
Roxas looked towards the door anytime anyone entered or exited the classroom…
<Where is he?>
His pencil was idly sketching spiky haired people that looked rather like his brother, as his heart raced in anticipation of seeing him walk into the classroom looking flushed and sexed up after screwing Axel for the past half hour.
He chewed the end of his pencil nervously…
Both wishing for and dreading the appearance of his brother…
They walked slowly along the beach…
Axel awkwardly reaching out for Sora's hand which the brunette took gingerly in his own.
They walked like that for a time in peaceful silence before sitting together in the sand.
"Is it weird…"
Axel laughed despite himself.
"That we did that last night and yet… I barely know you… But I think I want this…"
The redhead shook his head.
"That came out totally wrong…"
Sora laughed gently and squeezed Axel's hand before kissing him softly on the lips.
"I meant to say… Our first proper meeting was last night… We screwed it was amazing… But I think I want more from this and from you… Because I'm hoping that that doesn't completely ruin this… If you get me, like this feels different to last night…"
The brunette smiled and silenced him with a small kiss.
"I get what you mean."
Axel looked a little flushed and embarrassed.
"I just… Don't usually do things like that… I'm not even sure why I went home with Roxas…"
Sora's mind winced at the mention of his name.
"I guess… Man I don't even know what I was thinking… There's no excuse for it… I'm just glad that it led me to you."
Sora looked into Axel's green eyes.
<He's nothing like him… Nothing like him at all… But he's nice, he's not judging me… And well he seems to possibly care somewhat for me…>
Axel bit his tongue.
"I've… Well I've liked you for a while now…"
The brunettes head tilted in curiosity…
<Wait a second what the hell happened to the confident sex crazed lunatic that fucked my brains out last night?>
"And I'm not usually so forward… But ecstasy does weird shit to me sometimes… So don't judge me on last night… I'm not usually that much of an asshole… And about the cheesy pick up lines earlier… I just wanted to get your attention..."
<WHAT?! Shit… Shit… Shit…>
Sora was biting his bottom lip, more and more desperate to get out of there by the second.
<Think logically how can I make this love sick puppy work for me…?>
Sora narrowed his eyes seductively at Axel circling one finger in the sand.
"That's kind of too bad…"
The redhead raised an eyebrow keeping his eyes on Sora.
"Huh? Why?"
Sora bit his lip again and shook his head blushing lightly.
"Uhm… Nothing… I'm actually a little embarrassed about it…"
Axel leaned forward and smiled kissing Sora on the nose.
"Don't be embarrassed… Tell me…"
The brunette looked away from Axel.
"I… Just… I… I've never cum like that before… It was just so intense… And… It was… Oh God…"
Sora shook his head and Axel moved closer to him speaking gently.
"What?"
The brunette licked his dry lips blushing deeply.
"It was my first time…"
Axel's eyes opened wide.
"Oh… Fuck… I'm sorry… I didn't know! I would've never…"
Sora bit his bottom lip.
"I guess I'm just sad you didn't enjoy it as much as I did… Like things got a little crazy sure… But… Well you taking charge the way you did and your face as you came just stirred something up in me… Something no one's ever done to me before… And I really…"
Sora looked directly into Axel's eyes seeing the desire build in them as he spoke.
<Bingo.>
"Liked it."
Axel looked into his eyes and swallowed hard.
The bell rang…
Roxas had chewed the end of his pencil through to the core.
<Where the fuck is he?>
He picked his bag up hastily and walked out of the classroom.
Once out he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialled Sora's number.
<What the fuck does he think he's doing?>
"What?! We could be caught here…"
Sora bit his lip gaze locked on Axel.
"I just… I can't stop thinking of last night… I need you Axel… Please!"
The redhead watched as Sora pulled his t shirt up to take it off Axel's breath was hitching in his throat as pure want and anticipation took over.
"Fine… But at least let's do it in my car…"
Sora got up quickly, pulled his t shirt down and grabbed Axel's hand leading him back towards the car park.
Roxas was calling Sora for the fifth time becoming panicked, worried and angry.
<Answer your phone you bastard!>
Sora lay back on the reclined front seat and felt his phone vibrating in his pocket slowly running his hands seductively down his bare chest and stomach to tease his lover he took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it hit a button and flung it into the back seat.
"Who was that?"
"No one…"
Slowly Sora eased his jeans down over his hips getting Axel's attention back to where it should be.
"Hello?? Hello?! Sora?"
*Ahhh…*
<What the fuck?>
"Sora are you okay?!"
*It hurts…!*
*Will I slow down baby?*
*No… Please… Harder!*
*Does that feel good?*
*Yes… Fuck me harder… Like you did last night! Ngh…*
Axel grabbed Sora's bruised hips and thrust into him as hard as he could making Sora cry out in pain and pleasure.
The redhead pinned the brunettes hands over his head and thrust into him harder and harder showing him absolutely no mercy.
"You want me to fuck you harder?"
"Yes!"
The redhead stopped, enjoying the absolute power he had over Sora.
"Yes what?"
Sora's eyes were half lidded and sweat was rolling down his chest as he came closer and closer to orgasm.
"Yes…"
The redhead thrust into him suddenly making Sora moan his name out loudly.
"Axel!"
Roxas looked at the phone in disbelief not wanting to hear anymore but at the same time unable to hang up.
*Mmmmm… Axel…*
*What do you want me to do to you?*
Heavy breathing could be heard faintly.
*Make me cum… Please make me cum…*
Axel was looking at Sora squirm underneath him he was close very close…
Sora's body was tightening and pulsing relentlessly around Axel's rock hard erection.
"Axel please…"
The redhead grabbed Sora's cock and pumped him fast and hard as he continued to thrust into him.
The brunette's back unstuck from the leather of the seat and as his eyes closed tightly he cried out in orgasm.
Roxas listened to Sora cry out in total blissful orgasm caused by another man…
Axel…
The guy he'd fucked the night before no less…
*Ugh! Sora… You're so fucking tight…*
Jealousy rose up like bile in Roxas stomach as he heard Axel's lust filled moan…
He could imagine Axel standing over Sora blowing his load into the brunette at that very moment…
He fucking hated the thought of it…
But couldn't hang up the phone…
Axel panting like he'd just run a marathon looked into Sora's blue eyes.
"You make… Me act… Crazy…"
The brunette was breathless looking back into Axel's acid green eyes.
"Kiss me…"
Sora's eyes closed as the redhead closed the gap between their lips.
Roxas knew his brothers ability to fall hard and fast for people…
And the blonde did not miss the softness in his brothers voice as he asked Axel to kiss him.
He knew that soft tone…
Despite everything that Sora could fake, lie or act out…
That softness in his voice was not one of those things…
Sora looked into Axel's eyes as the redhead pulled away…
He felt sorry for lying to him…
Bad for trying to use him…
And even worse again for trying to use him as a ploy to make his brother jealous.
The brunette exhaled heavily…
"I'm sorry…"
The redhead looked down at him with warmth in his eyes.
"For what?"
Sora picked up the phone and showed him who was on call.
"For that…"
Hurt was evident in Axel's eyes.
"Wait… You used me?"
The brunette hung up the phone.
Roxas eyes opened wide at the fact that his brother had hung up.
Up until this point it had seemed Sora was just playing a game…
But now…
This was getting serious.
<I need to find him...>
Sora shook his head not looking at Axel.
"I don't know why I did that… I just wanted to make Roxas jealous… But… Then this happened… And now…"
The brunette took a deep breath inwards.
"I don't want to hurt you… I… Like you… A lot."
The redhead had pulled his jeans up and was sitting in the drivers seat shirtless he cracked the window open to the empty car park and lit a cigarette.
"So what else are you sorry for?"
Sora had his jeans on and was pulling his t shirt back on…
"Telling you that last night was my first…"
Axel rolled his eyes taking a long drag off his cigarette.
"Figures… No virgin can take cock like that…"
The redhead wouldn't look at Sora who continued to talk.
"I didn't lie about last night being great… And I only slept with one person before you…"
Green eyes remained firmly fixed out the window.
"Roxas right?"
The brunette nodded.
"It's fucked up and complicated… But if you give me a chance… I'd be forever grateful…"
The redhead took a long drag off his cigarette and exhaled slowly.
"Axel… You could help me get out of this mess… We could forget about everything… Move out… Get away from Roxas…"
Axel considered this for a few long silent moments.
The guy he had been crazy about for years…
Had lied to him…
But it seemed was fast falling for him…
Was sorry for deceiving him…
Was asking for his help…
<Can people fall for people this fast? Should I trust him?>
As if reading his mind Sora touched the side of Axel's face gently and made him look into his blue eyes.
"I don't know what's going on… All I know is, I want to change… For you."
Sora's heart was beating fast as Axel pulled his shirt back on and turned the key in the ignition he wasn't speaking or answering him.
"You don't have to answer me now…"
The brunette sat back in the seat staring out through the windscreen.
"Tonight I'll be here in this car park… I'm leaving either way… 1 am… I'll be here, if you're not here by 1.10 I'll know you're not coming… And I promise I won't hold it against you… I'll accept that I brought this upon myself."
With that he opened the car door and went to get out…
But Axel's hand caught his wrist and pulled him back in.
"At least let me give you a ride back to the school…"
Roxas was calling Sora's phone non stop…
<I am going to KILL him when I get my hands on him.>
The blonde was standing near the front of the school when he saw a car pull up…
Sora leaned across the seat and kissed Axel gently on the cheek.
"I understand if you think I'm not worth it… I wouldn't forgive me…"
Axel remained staring straight out of the windscreen as Sora got out of the car and walked back towards the school.
Roxas watched as Axel stared longingly after his brother and felt angrier as he saw Sora turn around to look back at Axel…
The look in his eyes was wistful…
Like how Sora used to look at him…
Sora was so focused on Axel now he walked right by Roxas…
The blonde wondered had Sora even noticed that Roxas had been watching them since they arrived…
Judging by the faraway look in his brothers eyes Roxas guessed that he hadn't… Following his brother like a lost child through crowded hallways and sitting close to him in classes didn't seem to make a difference now…
He wondered is this how he had made Sora feel…
One thing was for sure though…
Something had definitely shifted and Roxas was suddenly terrified of being left behind.
No comments:
Post a Comment