Sora walked slowly towards the exit of the hospital where Axel was waiting for him.
<Why did I do that?>
The short but bittersweet kiss he planted on Roxas lips flashed back through his mind and he shuddered despite himself.
The redhead nodded at him then took Sora's hand in his own.
“Was he okay?”
The brunette gulped.
“Yeah... He's doing better now that he knows I'll be back...”
Blue eyes gazed back at the hospital as they walked towards Axel's car.
<I'll be back for you Roxas... I won't leave you here alone I promise...>
The redhead opened the door for Sora and closed it behind him.
Then climbed into the drivers seat and kissed him gently on the cheek.
“Look, I know everything feels awful right now and that nothing will ever be the same... You've been through hell... But things will eventually get better... And anything I can do for you in the meantime, even if it's something silly like driving to McDonalds at 4 am just because you feel like a Big Mac... Just let me know and I'll be more than happy to help. Okay? I'm here for you baby.”
Guilt slowly wormed it's way through Sora's stomach as the car's engine came to life and they started to drive back towards Axel's house.
Roxas lay in bed staring at the ceiling.
<He's back... Which is good... But I'll never be able to be the partner he wants... Which is awful... We'll be spotted everywhere because we're twins... No matter where we go everyone will know what's going on... Whats worse though is that our parents are gone forever... And we will never ever see them again...>
The blonde let the tears flow.
<It's my fault if I hadn't done this... They wouldn't be dead right now... Although if I'd suceeded we wouldn't be here either...>
Roxas contemplated this for a moment, breathless sobs escaped his throat as the full weight of responsibility placed itself firmly on his shoulders.
<Maybe... I should...>
Nurse Kairi walked into his room at that very moment with his medication for the night.
“Hey Roxas... How are you feeling?”
The blonde looked up, he had calmed down quite a bit in a short time which unnerved the young nurse...
“Shit... But better than before I guess...”
Something didn't feel right... His eyes were full of unspoken pain, but his exterior was clear and calm except for a few tears rolling down his cheeks.
“Are you sure you're feeing better?”
Roxas nodded slowly.
“Well... As better as one can feel in this situation I suppose.”
Kairi nodded.
“Of course...”
He took his sleeping pills, she smiled at him and fluffed his pillows but Kairi left his ward feeling concerned.
Demyx's hand lingered on Zexion's shoulder for a few seconds longer than it should have before he slowly pulled it away.
Zexion's heart was racing in his chest...
He swallowed hard trying to control his nerves, it was so loud he figured Demyx must have heard him gulp.
But the seemingly oblivious blonde just walked over to the sofa and sat down.
Zexion took a quiet breath and walked out into the kitchen to get two glasses.
<It's in your head Zexion... He's going through emotional trauma... He's not interested in you... He's just being nice because you're being nice...>
He walked back into the living room and placed the two glasses on the coffee table then took a bottle of red wine from a cabinet at the end of one of his bookshelves and after opening it placed it on the coffee table, he took a seat on one of the smaller sofas close enough to where Demyx was sitting but giving him enough space to spread out and relax if he wanted to.
“That should be ready to drink by the time the pizza arrives...”
The blonde looked at him oddly.
“Huh? We can't drink it now...?”
Zexion shrugged feeling awkward now that Demyx was staring at him with those sharp mesmerising yet inviting blue eyes again.
“We could... But red wine tastes better if left open for a few minutes before consuming it... Or at least that's what I've heard...”
Demyx cocked his head as though he was giving this some thought.
“I dunno... Doesn't make sense to me... But then again...”
He stroked his chin glancing off into space.
“I've never drank wine before so I guess I'll have to trust you...”
The blondes eyes came back to focus on Zexion again, the paramedic shuffled in his seat.
It wasn't that he was uncomfortable around this man...
But for some reason when this man's eyes were on him, he felt exposed in just a glance...
Zexion tried his best to avoid Demyx's gaze.
“W...”
Before the blonde could utter the word the doorbell rang and Zexion took full advantage by shooting up from his seat immediately.
The blonde stood up slowly offering money to Zexion who refused.
“Please, I would've cooked for you otherwise...”
The blonde shook his head.
“You've given me a bed, a place to collect my thoughts... And most of all... You've given me someone to talk to... At least let me get this...”
Zexion made eye contact with him for a moment his eyes were pleading and full of untold sadness before opening the door and letting Demyx pay for the pizza.
Sora flopped backwards onto the bed fully clothed and let his eyes fall closed.
Axel cocked his head at his boyfriend before pulling him by his ankles down to the edge of the bed and pulling his upper body up from the bed slowly peeled off his hoodie and t shirt.
“If you go to sleep with these on you'll be really uncomfortable...”
The brunette sighed sadly as Axel slowly removed his jeans.
Sora sat up suddenly and kissed the redhead hard on the lips only to have Axel pull back and look at him like he'd lost his mind.
“What the...?”
The brunette bit his lower lip.
“You said on the way back from the hospital you'd do anything that would help me right...?”
Axel nodded mechanically vaguely wondering where this was going.
Sora leaned forward slowly and kissed Axel softly on the lips.
“Then help me...”
The brunette stood up from the bed and started undoing the zip on Axel's jeans.
“Hold on... I'm not objecting at all, but can you explain to me... How this is helping...?”
Sora uttered.
“I want to get my mind off this even for a little while...”
A slight blush became visible on his cheeks as he added in a lower voice.
“And you know I sleep better when I... Of course if you're not in the mood I understand, it's been a long day...”
Axel tilted Sora's chin up gently before kissing him softly on his lips sending a pleasant shudder through the brunette's body.
“Axel...”
The redhead gently pushed Sora onto the bed, pulled off his own t shirt and kicked off his jeans. Climbing slowly up onto the bed he trailed kisses from just above the top of Sora's boxer shorts up to his neck gaining low but satisfying sounds from Sora's mouth.
Axel looked up at Sora.
“Shhh baby... We don't want to alert my parents right?”
Before grinning cheekily and grabbing Sora's now fully erect shaft roughly making him cry out in surprise.
“Sora... Shhhh... I'll have to stop if you're going to be so noisy...”
The brunette shook his head tortured by anticipation.
“Please don't tease me...”
Axel kissed his lover gently on the lips before working downwards...
By the time the redhead was near Sora's boxer shorts Sora could barely breathe with anticipation.
Cheeky as always Axel stopped and looked into Sora's eyes.
“I don't know if you want this bad enough...”
The brunette's face dropped.
“Please don't stop... I'll do anything... Just don't leave me like this...”
Pausing for a moment Axel started pulling down Sora's boxer shorts as slowly as he could muster.
The brunette's eyes fell closed as he began to grind his teeth together in sheer frustration.
“Please Axel...”
The redhead pulled off Sora's boxer shorts in a fast motion and closing his eyes started sucking his fingers slowly to tease Sora further.
“I swear to God Axel...”
The redhead continued to tease and play with Sora for a further ten minutes, finally the brunette had enough and slid down the bed.
Axel took a sharp breath inwards in sudden pleasure.
“Sora...”
The brunette repeatedly and painfully slowly licked Axel's cock from balls to tip.
Strangled sighs of pleasure were escaping the redheads lips.
“Ugh! That feels so... Ahhh!”
Smiling to himself Sora slowly licked his fingers and inserted one inside Axel.
Whispers were becoming harder to keep as whispers now that Sora was slowly working his finger in and out of Axel while pleasuring his cock with his lips and tongue.
“Please... Let me touch you...”
“No...”
The redhead was becoming desperate...
“If you keep this up... I'll be finished in no time... It's so...”
Axel began trembling with sheer pleasure, his breath quickened up as Sora worked his finger quicker in and out of him.
“Mmm... You taste good Axel...”
Axel bit his lower lip as he felt himself coming close to orgasm.
“Sora...!”
His fingers tightened on the bedsheets.
“I'm... Gonna...!”
The sensation suddenly died away and Sora stopped what he was doing.
“Sora...? Wha... Why?”
The brunette blinked a few times.
“Because I'm not done with you yet that's why...”
Axel was at Sora's mercy looking down into his blue eyes silently pleading with him not to leave him like this.
The brunette shoved Axel down onto his back and straddled him slowly grinding against his painfully hard erection.
The redhead shut his eyes in painful frustration reaching his hands up to touch Sora.
“Oh no you don't...”
Sora grabbed Axel's wrists and pinned them to the bed.
“I'm in charge now...”
The redhead struggled against Sora imploring him.
“Please let me touch you...”
“No...”
The brunette grinned to himself spotting a tie that was hanging over the nightstand and quickly grabbing it tied Axel's hands to the headboard, the redhead opened his eyes looking somewhat fearful.
“What are you gonna do to me?”
Sora slowly removed the redheads boxer shorts completely then licked Axel's stomach while grinning up at the redhead.
“Whatever. I. Want.”
Axel shivered with desire as Sora kissed his neck, deliberately letting his inner thigh rub against the redheads rock hard member gaining a tormented but approving sound from Axel.
“Sora... Please... I can't take this...”
The brunette touched two of his fingers to his lips seductively.
“You'll have to be more specific... I don't know what you're talking about... And unless you specify what you want... How am I supposed to comply?”
Axel's eyes were half lidded and his breathing was erratic.
“I want to fuck you...”
Sora smirked and opened the press on the bedside locker he took out condoms and lubricant.
The redhead was trembling in pure anticipation.
“Please Sora... Untie me... I have to touch you...”
Taking a condom from the packet Sora ripped open the foil wrapper as slowly as he could muster with his teeth.
Axel's mouth was becoming dry from breathing so fast he wanted Sora and he wanted him now.
The brunette much to Axel's surprise rolled the condom down his own erect member and started lubing up his fingers.
“Wait... What are you doing?”
Sora pushed two lubed up fingers together inside Axel's tight entrance making him grit his teeth.
“It hurts... Can we please start with one? I'm not used to this...”
To Axel's protests Sora acted like he was going to push one more inside.
Axel closed his eyes tightly expecting another finger to be inserted but instead Sora pulled one out and took Axel's throbbing cock in his mouth the sudden pleasure made Axel cry out louder than he'd intended.
“Ugh!”
The brunette looked at him with warning in his eyes and the redhead tried his best to be quiet.
“... sorry...”
He breathed in a lust filled whisper.
The redhead bit his lips as the sensations became more intense Sora could feel Axel's body tighten around his finger.
Sora took his mouth slowly away from Axel's cock causing the redhead to pull his head up from the pillows his face was flushed and his green eyes were half lidded in pleasure...
“Don't stop baby...”
Sora was having trouble controlling himself, it was the first time he'd seen Axel like this and he was loving every moment of it, so much in fact that he wanted him right now...
But if Axel wasn't used to being on bottom he knew he'd have to take his time, the brunette swallowed trying desperately to get some moisture back into his mouth.
“I'm gonna try and push a second finger in again okay?”
The redhead nodded worry evident on his face.
“Just try and relax...”
Axel tensed as the second digit was inserted then sighed a soft pleasure filled moan as Sora slowly worked his fingers in and out.
“Can... Can you go a little faster...?”
The brunette watched Axel as he sped up slightly the redhead bit into his lower lip trying to supress moans as his back arched up slightly off the bed.
“Sora... That feels... So good...”
Axel was gripping the tie that bound his hands trying to keep his voice as low as possible, Sora was officially at breaking point and while still pleasuring Axel lubed himself up, then pulling his fingers out slowly pushed himself inside Axel.
The redheads eyes squeezed shut as his body adjusted to the larger size of Sora's member.
“Are you okay?”
Axel nodded slowly not opening his eyes, it took all of Sora's self restraint not to fuck him as fast and as hard as he could.
Sora started moving very slowly in and out of Axel and in less than a minute the redhead was moving his hips to meet Sora's slow movements.
Axel opened his eyes to look into Sora's his flushed cheeks and half lidded gaze igniting intense desire in Sora's groin.
“You can speed up... If you want to...”
He trailed off the last word with a long pleasured sigh.
Sora didn't need to be asked twice, the brunette immediately sped up the pace moaning lightly with every thrust into his redheaded lover.
Axel's hands were gripping at the tie again as supressed moans escaped his mouth.
“Sora... Please... Untie... Me...”
The brunette pulled quickly out of Axel and untied his hands.
Axel sat up with his back against the headboard of the bed gasping for breath, Sora pulled Axel onto his lap and thrust hard inside him the redhead wrapped his arms around the brunettes neck as Sora's hands on his hips pulled him down harder and faster on his erect cock.
Gasps and sighs escaped Axel's lips as each thrust brought more intense pleasure his eyes closed as he gripped Sora's hair in his hands.
“I..!”
Sora's hand reached down to pleasure Axel but before the brunette even had a chance to start, Axel threw his head back his body started to violently tremble and with a loud moan he came over both of their stomachs.
“Ngh!”
Sora looked mildly shocked as he continued to thrust into his lover.
After the scene he just witnessed he knew he wasn't going to last much longer and with a final thrust came hard inside Axel with a low moan.
Axel's eyes were closed his cheeks were flushed red and his head was resting back against the headboard, his breath was coming in small fast gasps...
Sora wondered if he'd ever looked more appealing than he did right now.
The brunette slowly pulled out causing Axel to tremble and moan softly as he did so.
As Sora threw the condom away he wondered about what just happened...
He'd never seen anyone cum like that before...
Not that he had a lot of experience to judge from.
“How the hell did you do that...?”
The redhead opened his eyes slightly still slumped against the headboard.
“Huh...?”
“I didn't even touch you and you came!”
Axel still breathless smiled and shrugged.
“It's a first for me too... I guess you're just... Really good... Or it's beginners luck.”
The redhead slid down the bed into a laying down position his breathing laboured but slowly returning to normal.
“I can barely even move right now... I'm still shaking...”
Sora sat on the edge of the bed and cleaned the mess off Axel's stomach before tending to the mess on his own.
“Two things are for sure... One you have never looked hotter... And two when you came your parents definitely heard it...”
Axel made a face.
“Was I really that loud...?”
Sora nodded looking smug and satisfied with himself.
The redhead grinned blushing.
“Well in that case... I think I'll be on bottom more often...”
Sora crawled into Axel's arms and laid his head down on his chest while Axel pulled the bed covers over them both.
The redhead was still a little breathless.
“Are you feeling better?”
Sora nodded slowly feeling even more guilty about kissing Roxas.
“Good... I hate seeing you down.”
Axel kissed Sora lightly on the forehead and keeping him close fell asleep within minutes...
While Sora lay awake thinking about Roxas...
When Kairi was gone Roxas took the sleeping pills out of his mouth and put them with what limited movement he had inside his pillowcase.
Yes he had promised his brother that he wouldn't do anything stupid again...
But what about if the stupid thing to be done here was staying around to ruin his brothers life?
He couldn't do that to Sora...
<I'll save them up every night and make sure this time I have more than enough to do the job and then some...>
His decision was made, an odd sense of peace came with it and for the first time in a while he actually fell into a restful nights sleep.
Zexion brought the pizza inside and laid it on the coffee table, then poured them both out a glass of wine, Demyx sat down and opened his pizza box and started to eat.
They ate in an oddly comfortable silence...
They had known each other less than 24 hours but they had an understanding of sorts...
The dark haired paramedic glanced across the table as he bit into his first slice of pizza, blue eyes were staring straight back at him.
Quickly averting his eyes back to his pizza he felt his cheeks burn.
Yes he was confident in work...
He was confident in his ability, he could talk to people, calm down hysterical patients and family members and he knew it was what he was made for...
But the minute it came to outside matters he was cold and calculated...
Used people to his own whim...
Satisfaction if he was horny or lonely...
For some reason it wasn't the same with Demyx, he put himself out on the line for him...
Risked his job and his safety simply because he wasn't happy where he was...
Maybe he was just being too good at his job, maybe it was making him soft, maybe he was beginning to care...
Or maybe it was because everytime that the blonde looked at him he felt like Demyx could see right through his facade...
He took a mouthful of wine and chewed on a crust quietly wondering where this situation would lead...
And better yet, where Demyx would go once he felt okay again.
This thought filled him with a strange sense of loss and lonliness which he promptly pushed away with another swig of his wine.
Demyx eyed him up curiously and continued to eat, feeling like he should talk but unable to think of anything worthwhile to say.
So the silence continued...
Both feeling they should talk despite being quite comfortable with silence between them.
Zexion cleared his throat quietly and put the remote control on the table pushing it over towards him.
“You can turn on the tv if you like...”
Demyx nodded and picking up the remote felt his fingers brush off Zexion's.
The dark haired man felt Demyx's eyes upon him and immediately pulled back drinking the remaining contents of his wine glass and refilling it.
“I thought you said you weren't a big drinker...?”
Zexion shook his head seriously.
“I'm not...”
The blonde refilled his own glass and then turned on the tv, it was strange after so much silence to have a steady source of noise flowing through the room.
Demyx frowned at the tv before changing to a music channel and turning the volume down so that it was only background noise, the blonde turned to face Zexion.
“So tell me about you.”
Zexion looked up meekly from behind his sidefringe at Demyx.
“Uhm... Well... What do you want to know?”
The blonde shrugged.
“Hmmm... Well why did you become a paramedic?”
The dark haired man looked at the floor for a moment gently rubbing his forefinger of his left hand and the thumb of his right together.
“A few reasons... I have always had odd sleeping patterns, I wanted a job where I could help people and genuinely make a difference, and if I'm honest a job that could keep me in a comfortable state of living...”
Demyx nodded.
“So why did you become a truck driver?”
The blonde sighed.
“No family mainly... But I'm comfortable in my own company and the moneys pretty good too I guess...”
Demyx put down his pizza box and took another sip of wine.
“So... Do you do this often?”
Zexion raised an eyebrow and opened his eyes wider in curiosity.
“What?”
The blonde broke eye contact.
“Bring people from the hospital back here?”
Zexion narrowed his eyes.
<What's he trying to imply?>
Feeling insulted Zexion's defenses went on alert.
“No... You're the first person from the hospital I've been stupid enough to bring back here.”
He could tell by the look on Demyx's face that this hurt him.
Putting the wineglass down the blonde made to go to his bedroom, Zexion stood up and blocked him.
“That came out wrong... Completely wrong... I think I took you up wrong... Uhm... No I don't take people back here... You're the first person I've ever risked my job and personal safety for...”
Demyx looked down at Zexion and the dark haired man folded his arms avoiding eye contact feeling exposed.
The blonde tilted his head slightly to one side smiling slightly.
“And I appreciate it...”
Zexion dared to look up and Demyx's eyes were staring straight into his, the dark haired man quickly looked away, suddenly deciding to create some distance and sit down.
But the blonde grabbed his arm gently and surprised even himself with the question he asked.
“Why can't you look me in the eyes?”
The dark haired man froze.
“I...”
His mouth opened and shut several times but not a sound escaped, he would not admit weakness in front of him.
“I...”
The blonde slowly walked in front of Zexion and gently tilted his head up to look him in the eye but didn't make eye contact.
“It makes me feel like a monster that you can't even look at me... I know you barely know me... I guess thats why it's all the more unsettling... In light of whats happened I suppose it's appropriate... Why should you care huh? You barely know me.”
Demyx looked back over to Zexion to find him staring straight into his eyes.
<If you knew the real reason I can't look at you... You might feel a little different about looking at me...>
“Trust me... It's not like that at all...”
Demyx held his gaze for a moment then sat back down on the couch and took a sip of wine Zexion sat back down where he had been sitting previously.
Silence and light music filled the space between them.
“So... Do you always live here alone or do you have a room mate or girlfriend thats on holiday?”
Zexion took another mouthful of wine.
“I'm here alone...”
The blonde nodded.
“Sorry that was rude of me to ask that...”
The dark haired paramedic shrugged wine finally kicking into his system.
“It's cool I don't mind answering questions.”
Demyx looked at his glass.
“So what about the other part... Do you have a girlfriend?”
The dark haired man shook his head.
“No... Uhm... Do you?”
The blonde man shook his head.
“No... It's been a long time since I've been romantically attached... The job doesn't really give a hell of a lot of time for meeting people...”
Zexion looked up and grinned a tiny bit at this comment.
The blonde had a hint of a smile on his face when he realised the irony of this statement with their current situation.
“Well okay this being the exception to that.”
The dark haired paramedic went to fill their glasses only to find that the bottle was empty.
“Let me get another...”
Demyx shrugged, he was honestly enjoying this contact, perhaps it was the wine or maybe he was just beginning to trust Zexion but he didn't seem like such a bad guy anymore...
He brought the wine to the table opened it and poured Demyx out another glass before refilling his own.
“Cheers.”
He said flatly before nearly necking the whole glass in one gulp.
The blonde did the same.
“Cheers.”
Silence filled the space between them again and Demyx looked over at Zexion curiously.
“Don't you get lonely living in this big place all alone?”
Zexion was once again stupefied by such a personal question.
“I... Well...”
He swallowed.
The blonde shook his head.
“Sorry... That's just me being stupid again... Not much human interaction... It shows right?”
Zexion had honestly never thought about it before that very moment...
But now that he had...
“Yes...”
The blonde looked at him for a moment and smiled awkwardly.
“You're blunt aren't you?”
“Not that, I meant the previous question... I guess I'd never thought about it before but yeah... It... It really is lonely here...”
Zexion stared down into his wine glass.
<Who is really helping who here...? I've been here all along, alone most of the time... Then he comes here and suddenly...>
His thoughts were interrupted by a hand on his shoulder.
“Sorry man... I didn't mean to make you feel bad.”
Zexion looked up and shook his head.
“No... No... I'm fine seriously.”
Demyx reached up and wiped a tear on Zexion's cheek that he wasn't even aware was there.
He looked up slowly those blue eyes were looking into his soul and there was nothing he could do about it even if he wanted to.
His armour was cracked in less than twenty four hours by someone he had known about the same length of time.
“I want you to look at me.”
Zexion tried to look down, but Demyx's hand lingered and gently tilted his chin upwards.
Zexion's heart was thumping against his ribcage in anticipation of what was going to happen...
“I don't want to feel like a monster.”
The dark haired man lifted his head up meeting his gaze, and for a moment they just looked into each others eyes...
Two lonely souls reaching out for anything that would ease the sting of being alone for a while.
Their lips met in a slow kiss...
They parted only to breathe...
Their kisses became more passionate as Zexion found himself on his back on the couch, Demyx gently kissing his neck, treating him as though he might break.
“Demyx...”
He whispered as the blonde kissed from his neck down to his navel...
Clothes were removed gradually...
Every inch of their skin made tremble and tingle by the other before they were both laying down skin on glistening skin Demyx looking into Zexion's eyes.
“Are you sure you're...”
Zexion kissed him gently.
“Yes...”
Demyx inched inside very slowly...
“Is that okay...?”
The dark haired man's eyes were shut tightly as his teeth bit down on his lower lip.
“We don't have to...”
“But I want to...”
Zexion let out a small pained moan.
“I don't want to hurt you...”
“If you go slowly you won't...”
Demyx moved slowly against Zexion holding him as closely as he could.
Zexion wrapped his arms around Demyx's neck gently sighing as the initial discomfort turned into pleasure.
“Demyx...”
Zexion looked into his lovers blue eyes before letting his own fall closed and gripping his hands in Demyx's hair...
His face turned from a pleasured expression to one of pure ecstacy as he climaxed across their stomachs.
His breathing sped up and hitched, he barely made a sound, but his facial expression and how his back arched up from the couch as he hit orgasm said it all.
Demyx watched as his dark eyes opened again, he pulled Zexion as close to him as he could as he orgasmed deep inside him.
“Zexion...”
Both men were breathless as they embraced and enjoyed the blissful aftermath of their lovemaking.
Neither knew what would happen tomorrow...
But for tonight they were lovers and belonged to only each other...
No comments:
Post a Comment